The Haunted Youth
Barry Can't Swim
Sigma (dj set)
Nation of Language
Motionless In White
Hudson Mohawke b2b Nikki Nair
Pukkelpop is held at the festival site along the Kempische Steenweg in Kiewit (Hasselt), Belgium. The festival site is easily accessible by public transportation, there is a large free bicycle parking lot and plenty of parking in the area.
- There is no minimum or maximum age: everyone is welcome at Pukkelpop (but ... parents have the final say). There are no special ticket prices for children.
- Young teenager(s)? Make sure there is adult guidance - or even better - just come along! There's something for everyone at Pukkelpop!
- There are no adapted facilities for small children, we strongly advise against coming to the festival with them. There are no adjusted ticket prices either.
- Eighty plus? Yeah, eighty is mighty! Enough places to chill out and feel free to bring your offspring. Do you come with three or even four generations? Then definitely drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the official exchange service, ticket holders who are unable to attend Pukkelpop will be able to offer their tickets online at the official price from 1 August. Our secure PKP Ticket Meet-Up Page is a virtual meeting place for people who are looking to buy or sell an official Pukkelpop ticket. Tickets offered through the exchange service keep the initial camping.
You can use the PKP Ticket Meet-Up Page when:
1) You found someone who wants your ticket and you want to change the name on that ticket
2) You're looking for someone to take over your ticket;
3) You are searching for a ticket.
If you have one or more day tickets and you would like to stay overnight at Camping Relax or Camping Chill you only need to buy a camping ticket once. So you do not have to buy a camping ticket for each day ticket.
- Keep track of all Pukkelpop updates automatically by signing up for the official Pukkelpop newsletter.