In collaboration with Inter Pukkelpop puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to the disabled. We have paid a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival site and its surroundings.
If you wish to make use of the mentioned facilities, please fill out this subscription form before 4 August
- If you have a disability, you can use the parking lot for people with a disability on the corner of Kempische Steenweg and Tulpinstraat. It is necessary to ask permission for this parking lot before 2 August. Without prior consent, it is not possible to use the parking lot.
You can exchange your festival ticket at the accessible Check-In desk (left), directly opposite the main entrance of the festival. One person may accompany you through this entrance. You can recognize the entrance
by the wheelchair icon.
- There is an alternative, accessible and less crowded entrance for people with a disability. This entrance is located on the right of the main entrance. People with a disability can collect their festival bracelet at this entrance. One person is allowed to accompany him/her through this entrance. You recognize the entrance by the wheelchair symbol.
- At the Main Stage, Marquee and Dance Hall we have provided viewing platforms for wheelchair users, people with crutches... with a grandstand view of the performing artists. Because we would like to allow as many disabled people as possible, only one friend/carer will be allowed to assist the disabled festivalgoer on the platform.
- Attention! The campsite for festivalgoers with a disability zone is part of Camping Chill. From this year on Camping Chill will be a paid campsite. The person with a disability and 1 accompanying person can get a free camping ticket by filling in the form. The other friends (maximum 3) buy a camping ticket via the Pukkelpop website.
- Adapted toilets are situated in locations all over the festival site. At the accessible camping area you can find accessible toilets and showers.
- At the reserved camping facility, there is a nursing tent, where you can leave and pick up your wheelchair at night. Furthermore, there are adapted toilets, aids like a hoist, a nursing bed, a toilet chair...
- You can also count on free assistance by Inter carers for e.g. setting up your tent, using the toilet, eating, getting around... Do not hesitate to turn to one of the Inter volunteers whenever you need help. You can find them on the festival site (at the viewing platforms) and in the dedicated camping area.
You will recognize them by the white vest with the Inter logo.
- Pukkelpop and Inter will also look for a solution whenever you have a problem with your wheelchair or another aid.
- For people with hearing aids, Pukkelpop and Inter are setting up audio frequency induction loops at Main Stage and Marquee. By switching your hearing aid to the “T” position, you will enjoy much better sound quality and much less ambient noise.
If you wish to make use of the aforementioned facilities, please fill out this subscription form before 2 August.
Do you have a disability and do you have a problem to which you cannot find an answer ? Do you wish more information? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.