Our campsites are open day and night.
- Combi wristband: Thursday noon till Monday noon
- Friday wristband: Thursday noon till Saturday noon
- Saturday wristband: Friday noon till Sunday noon
- Sunday wristband: Saturday noon till Monday noon
Please restore your camping space to its original state before leaving.
Love goes through the stomach but...
- Barbecues, esbit stoves, candles, torches, campfires, gas burners and accessories are strictly forbidden. All gas cylinders will be removed from the campsite for safety reasons. Please note that confiscated devices cannot be collected after the festival.
- You can bring your own food & drink to the campsite -yay!- but do try to keep it clean and use your common sense. In any case, it is forbidden to serve beverages with an alcohol content over 5% to under 16s. Serving spirits to under 18s is also prohibited.
The all-time classic!
- No glass whatsoever (with the exception of medication and perfume bottles)!
No need to carry everything
- Small collapsible/retractable push carts, wheeled suitcases
and shopping trolleys are allowed.
- (Supermarket) trolleys, pull-along wagons, wheelbarrows, camper vans, etc. (with the exception of aids for the disabled) destroy the soil so don’t bring them.
What about stunts, fireworks and drones?
- Drones, fireworks, inappropriate behaviour, improvised stunts and anything the festival organiser and campsite managers may consider dangerous: don’t bring it, don’t do it!
- All campsites are supervised but it is still advisable to leave expensive stuff at home. Also, don’t leave any valuables in your tent. Rent a locker if you want to keep your valuables secure.
Music, tunes & jingles
- Keep in mind that all music systems are prohibited so as not to disturb the sleep
of your fellow campers and local residents.
Bob the Builder
- Shanks, shovels, pliers, wire cutters, wrenches, drills, saws, screwdrivers and anything else that belongs in a DIY tool box: perfect for use around the house but not at the campsite.
Company is cool
- We think pets are adorable, but they don’t belong at a music festival.
Dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) will be taken to the pound immediately.
The minimum cost involved is €125.
Ice and whipped cream
- Dry ice and whipped cream cartridges are – how shall we put it – a no-no.
Funny not funny
- Laughing gas is prohibited and that's no joke.
Cowboys and Indians
- Weapon and drug possession is prohibited by law.
There is a Drugs Deposit Box at the entrance of the campsites.
The police are immediately notified in every case of suspicion of illegal substances. There will be no exceptions.
- You can leave your water pipe (and your bong) at home, too.
Not a care in the world...
- Keep all emergency exits and passageways free at all times.
Wrongly placed tents that block these exits or passageways will be removed.
And last but not least...
- There are no rules regarding the size of your tent. Party tents that take too much space (bigger than 3x3) should be left at home. Large army tents are also not allowed.
- The use of generators and power units is strictly prohibited. They will be stored at the campsite entrance at the owner’s risk.
- Trading on and in the vicinity of the festival grounds and the campsites is not allowed without the formal written consent of the organiser.
- Setting fire to tents (why?!) will be regarded as arson, a punishable offence that can be subject to criminal prosecution.
- Campers who break the rules will be removed from the campsite.
- Serious offenders can be subject to criminal prosecution and are always reported.
Thank you for leaving your camping slot in its original state!
The organiser is not responsible for accidents or theft at or in the vicinity of the festival grounds and the campsites.