PKP is looking for...
Grab a beer
The wackiest ideas often come to you at the pub but as we can hardly hang at the bar with each and every one of you, this will have to do.
This & Thats
Have you ever had a brilliant idea that would fit in nicely somewhere at our festival grounds? Has one of your friends been dreaming out loud about a hilarious festival performance? Did you yourself make/experience something that would make our festival arena even cooler? In short, have you ever wandered around the PKP site thinking to yourself: “What if they did this” or “They should really do that”? If so then this is your year because we’re giving you the opportunity to submit all those this and thats to the Pukkelpop team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for creative concepts, original ideas and surprising finds that are way out in left field. Think: nutty theatre collectives, improvised dance acts worthy of the name, fire breathers, stilt walkers, street arty farty, weird shit, crazy stuff, funky fanfares, circus shizzle without animals, slammers with a speech impediment, streety theatre, deaf DJs, artists, etc.
What aren't we looking for?
We are not looking for ‘real’ bands or DJs to perform at the festival. We are not looking for demos or the next big thing.
If you think you have what it takes then go for it. Send us a PDF and be as exhaustive and concrete as possible:
- Project name and name of the entrants (individuals, company, non-profit association...)
- A short bio or CV - who are you, what do you do, what drives you and last but not least - where can we reach you (be sure to include your date of birth, address, email, mobile No.)
- A generous and detailed description of the project, idea or concept
- We’d also love to get our hands on any pictures, sketches and/or videos you might have
- Entries until 31 January 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org – mention This & Thats 2018 in the subject line
Break a leg and hope to hear from you soon!
The Pukkelpop Team