Are you coming to Pukkelpop by train? Excellent idea! Kiewit station is within walking distance from the festival ground.
- Your festival ticket entitles you to one FREE PUKKELPOP TRAIN TICKET.
- Download your ticket via nmbs.be/pukkelpop by using the SNCB code mentioned on your festival ticket. Please mind: your festival ticket is not valid as a train ticket!
- The free Pukkelpop Train ticket is valid for:
- 1 outward and 1 homeward journey in 2nd class
- from a Belgian departure station to KIEWIT or HASSELT station
- in the period of Thursday 17/08/2023 until Monday 21/08/2023 included
- If you're departing from Brussels Airport - Zaventem station, you will in addition need to buy a Brussels Airport Supplement per journey (outward / homeward).
- If you're coming from abroad, you can combine your Pukkelpop Train ticket with a transport ticket that is valid on the foreign railway network until the Belgian border. As from there, the Pukkelpop Train ticket is valid to the station of Kiewit or Hasselt.
EXTRA NIGHT TRAINS: in the night of Sunday 20/08 to Monday 21/08/2023, four extra night trains will ride from Kiewit station to Oostende, Roeselare, Aalst and Antwerpen-Centraal.
- Please mind! To board a night train, you need an additional FREE Pukkelpop Night Train ticket. This ticket is valid as a reservation.
- IMPORTANT - Go to nmbs.be/pukkelpop for:
- downloading your free train tickets
- all info about how to get to the camping sites and the festival site as a train passenger.