There are five airports in Belgium from which passenger transport is possible: Brussels Airport-Zaventem, Oostende, Charleroi, Luik-Bierset and Deurne.
Brussels Zaventem National Airport is the largest.
Brussels South Airport (Charleroi)
For all information: www.charleroi-airport.com
- Bus line A provides a permanent connection between this airport and Charleroi-Sud station.
- There is no direct train connection from this airport to Hasselt and/or festival ground.
- Please take a train at Charleroi-Sud station that stops at Brussel Zuid/Midi station or Liege-Guillemins station.
- At Charleroi-Sud station or Liege-Guillemins station, you transfer to a train to Kiewit station or Hasselt station.
Brussels Airport (Zaventem)
For all information: www.brusselsairport.be
- The train station is located on the basement floor of the airport building.
- There is no direct train connection to Hasselt.
- Take a train that stops at Leuven station. Then you transfer to a train to Kiewit station or Hasselt station.
- Bus service company De Lijn will provide a quick and free shuttle service between Hasselt station and the Pukkelpop festival grounds. Check www.delijn.be for more information.
Kiewit station is on walking distance (500m) from the festival ground and is only one stop away from Hasselt station.