- Pukkelpop is very easy-to-reach so please don't worry about it in the first place. Everything is clearly indicated and in case of doubt ... just go with the flow - literally and figuratively ;-)
- You can reach Pukkelpop with the buses of De Lijn (= the Flemish public transport company) while trains provide onward connections to the rest of the country. For our foreign visitors: you can recognize the buses of De Lijn by their logo and the white and yellow colors.
How to take the free bus to Pukkelpop and back home
- Each festival ticket entitles you to four (4) free tickets for De Lijn buses, valid for 60 minutes.
- On your Pukkelpop ticket you will find a unique code that you can exchange for free tickets via the De Lijn website or the De Lijn app from July 26, 2023.
- These tickets are only valid for the round trip within the Flemish Region to and from the Pukkelpop festival site.
- You must always be able to present these tickets spontaneously and together with a valid Pukkelpop ticket (e.g. when boarding) during both the outward and return journeys. Attention, wristbands and other attributes of Pukkelpop are not valid as a ticket for De Lijn (except on the night bus)
- All info: delijn.be/pukkelpop
If you travel to Hasselt station, you can take one of the many free festival shuttles to the festival and campsites. Whether you are camping at Camping Chill or Camping Relax, you can take any festival shuttle; they all stop at the entrance of the festival grounds and near the campsites. This also applies in the opposite direction, if you want to return from the festival or campsite to the Hasselt train station.
free night buses
The free night buses will take you to the following municipalities:
Alken – As – Beringen – Bilzen – Bocholt – Borgloon – Bree – Diepenbeek – Diest – Dilsen-Stokkem – Genk – Gingelom – Hamont-Achel – Hasselt – Hechtel-Eksel – Herk-de-Stad – Heusden-Zolder – Hoeselt – Houthalen –Helchteren – Kinrooi – Kortessem – Lanaken – Leopoldsburg – Lommel – Lummen – Maasmechelen – Nieuwerkerken – Opglabbeek – Oudsbergen – Peer – Pelt – Riemst – Sint-Truiden – Tessenderlo – Tongeren – Wellen – Zutendaal
Festivalgoers can use these night buses free of charge by presenting their PKP23 wristband.
Night bus 3 | Kiewit – Nieuwerkerken – Wellen – Borgloon
Night bus 4-39 | Kiewit – Kortessem – Tongeren – Riemst
Night bus 8 | Kiewit – Genk – As – Opglabbeek – Gruitrode –
Bree – Bocholt – Kaulille
Night bus 16 | Kiewit – Meeuwen-Gruitrode – Bree – Kinrooi
Night bus 18a | Kiewit – Houthalen-Helchteren – Hechtel – Peer –
Eksel – Pelt – Achel
Night bus 20a | Kiewit – Diepenbeek – Hoeselt
Night bus 20a | Kiewit – Bilzen
Night bus 21a | Kiewit – Alken – Sint-Truiden – Gingelom
Night bus 45 | Kiewit – Diepenbeek – Lanaken
Night bus 45 | Kiewit - Zutendaal - Maasmechelen – Dilsen-Stokkem
Night bus 48 | Kiewit – Houthalen-Helchteren – Peer – Hamont-Achel
Night bus 52-58 | Kiewit – Heusden-Zolder – Beringen – Leopoldsburg
Night bus 91 | Kiewit – Lummen – Paal - Tessenderlo
Night bus 180 | Kiewit – Helchteren – Hechtel – Eksel – Lommel
Night bus 299 | Kiewit – Herk-de-Stad - Linkhout (Lummen) – Diest
Night bus AL | Kiewit – Kuringen – Kermt – Stevoort – Sint Lambrechts Herk – Rapertingen – Godsheide