We strongly recommend to travel by public transport which is
included in the ticket price (train* and bus). You can reach Pukkelpop by train via Hasselt station or Kiewit station.
* Free e-train ticket Pukkelpop required.
- Kiewit station: within walking distance of the festival site (500m).
- Hasselt train station: free shuttles to the festival ground
and camping grounds are available.
A Pukkelpop e-train ticket allows you free travel from
any station in Belgium to Hasselt station or Kiewit station
– and includes the return trip too.
The festival shuttles between Hasselt station and the festival site are
also included in your festival ticket.
Free buses (operated by De Lijn)
- There are free festival shuttles between Hasselt station
and the festival and camping grounds.
- There is a sufficient number of parking spaces in the neighbourhood of the festival site. Payment at the parking lots is cash only. More info soon.
- The Kempische Steenweg (the main road leading to Pukkelpop) will be closed to all motorised traffic during the festival days.