How do I get to Pukkelpop?
Pukkelpop is easy-to-reach so please don't worry about it in the first place. Everything is clearly indicated and in case of doubt ... just go with the flow - literally and figuratively ;-)
- We strongly recommend you to travel by public transport which is included in the ticket price (train* & bus). *A free e-train ticket Pukkelpop is required.
- You can reach Pukkelpop by train via Hasselt station or Kiewit station.
- In the night of Sunday 21 Aug to Monday 22 Aug there are free night trains. Reservation is obligatory: sncb.be/pukkelpop
- Kiewit station: within walking distance of the festival site (500m).
- Hasselt train station: free festival shuttles to the festival ground and camping grounds are available and are also included in your festival ticket.
- A Pukkelpop e-train ticket allows you free travel for free from any station in Belgium to Hasselt station or Kiewit station – and includes the return trip too. All info & download: sncb.be/pukkelpop
FREE (NIGHT) BUSES (operated by De Lijn)
- There are free festival shuttles between Hasselt station and the festival and camping grounds.
- There are night buses to as many as 37 municipalities at the end of each festival day (except on Thursday).
- Are you coming from or do you need to go to Ostend - Bruges - Aalter - Aalst - Brussels - Leuven or Kortrijk - Waregem - Ghent - Lokeren - Sint-Niklaas - Antwerpen - Herentals
- There is a sufficient number of parking spaces in the neighbourhood of the festival site.
- The Kempische Steenweg (the main road leading to Pukkelpop) will be closed to all motorised traffic during the festival days.