CAMPING @ PUKKELPOP = HALF THE FUN!
Here it is ! Everything you need to know about camping at Pukkelpop:
location, price, facilities, amenities, Recycling Deposit, camping regulations, etc.
Where can I camp?
- You can camp for free at Camping Relax.
- You can stay at Camping Relax on Wheels with
your mobil home or caravan.
- Our campsites are open day and night from Thursday 12.00h
to Monday, 12.00h.
- Within the scope of our continuing waste awareness campaign
we charge a Recycling Deposit for campers.
- The Recycling Deposit amounts to €10 and will be settled
when you get your camping ticket.
- The aim is to enable festival-goers to (better and more accurately)
sort their waste during their stay.
- It is easy to recover in full.
- Learn more about our Recycling Deposit.
- Check out our updated camping regulations.
Free at my campsite!
- Hot showers and washbasins
- Toilets and toilet paper
- Hot water for coffee, noodles, etc.
- Food Islands (area where you can heat food -
don't forget to bring your microwave resistant cookware)
- Bicycle parking at 200m from the campsite
- Animation & recreation facilities
- Refuse bags (also check out our Recycling Deposit)
- ADL assistance
Nice to know!
- There is a Recycling shop with an extensive range of camping gear
(tents, chairs, sleeping bags, mats, microwave resistant cookware, etc.)
- Large camping shop (open 24/24)
- Bar (open 24/24)
- Food trucks, festival catering and breakfast stand with
fresh sandwiches and coffee.
Good to know!
- A first-aid team and fire department personnel are permanently on-site.
- There are paying lockers with charging stations
for your phone. Bring charging cable and (universal) plug.
- At the Info Desk you can inflate your air mattress.
- At the camping shop 5 minutes of electricity is 1 €.
- ½ Food & Drink ticket = 1l water
- 1 Food & Drink ticket = 0.5l soft drink (i.o. 25cl at the festival)