This Early Bird campaign runs from Wednesday December 11th until Tuesday December 31st 2019 via the official Pukkelpop ticket page. During this period, you can buy a combi ticket and/or food and drink tickets at a favourable price (€ 205 instead of € 215, including free public transport back and forth with SNCB & De Lijn and a free camping ticket for Camping Relax). Tickets for Camping Chill are also available at the normal price (€25). Not sure if you will be staying at the campsite or at which campsite you want to stay? As long as stocks last, you can still order or upgrade a camping ticket.
GOOD TO KNOW
- A combi ticket gives you access to the festival grounds from Thursday 20th August to Sunday 23rd August 2020.
- Camping Chill is located across the festival grounds.
- Camping Relax is within walking distance of the festival site. There are also free shuttle buses between the campsite and the festival.
- A Recycling Deposit (€10) will be charged for all our campsites. You can easily recover it in full.
- Day tickets and accommodations at Camping Comfy are not available during the Early Bird campaign.
- No artists have been announced yet.
- Follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter for announcements and updates.
- On this page you will find our Terms and Conditions.
ARE YOU BUYING A TICKET FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
Pukkelpop tickets are personal. Make sure that the ticket is in his/her name.
If you have any questions about this Early Bird campaign, please contact our servicedesk. You can reach them via email@example.com. For general questions about the festival, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.