All tickets have now SOLD OUT
No point in coming to the festival without a ticket!
Ticket for sale?
No point in coming to the festival with that ticket.
It can only be done through our online Exchange Service!
Questions about tickets ?
Check out our FAQ.
Official online exchange service
Do you have a paid and personalised ticket?
WARNING: NEVER REACT TO DUBIOUS OFFERS FROM ABROAD WITH PAYMENT THROUGH ANONYMOUS CHANNELS!
Some examples of anonymous channels: Western Union, 3V prepaid,...
Never use these payment systems if you don’t know the recipient personally.
- Is the person mentioned on the e-festivalticket 100% sure that he/she can’t come to Pukkelpop?
- Have you found someone else who wants to use this ticket?
- Log in here and order a unique link that enables you to change the name of the person mentioned on the ticket. You can only do this once.
- Once the administrative fee of €15 has been paid, you'll receive a confirmation of the change of user by email.
This is the only way to transfer a paid ticket to someone else.
For terms and conditions of the online exchange service, click here.
Your Pukkelpop ticket is strictly personal and non-refundable.
You can't sell it or pass it on to someone else without using the (official) exchange service.
- PP 2014 tickets can only be bought online as e-tickets.
- Please read our CONDITIONS OF SALE carefully and learn more about the order process.
- After receipt of your online payment we will send all the tickets you have ordered to you as e-festival tickets. You will get a PDF file via email.
- Do not forget to print this document. It is your only valid entry permit.
- The Pukkelpoptickets are nominative and not transferable, they are not refundable nor exchangeable. So you cannot sell it or pass it on to someone else without using the exchange service.
Questions about the camp sites ?
Check out our FAQ.