Thursday and combi tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Friday and Saturday tickets are available.
Camp Site Kiewit A and C are FULL.
- Camp Site Kiewit B is available.
Sale & general information
- A day ticket costs €83 (€5 booking fee and €1 mobility contribution excluded, 2 nights at Camp Site Kiewit B and public transport included).
Notice: If you plan to stay at one of the camp sites, you must indicate your preference when ordering your ticket.
Question about tickets? Check out the FAQ
Ticket exchange service
The ticket exchange service is available for
- Ticket for Thursday 15th August, but you aren’t able to come after all, click here.
- A combi ticket, but you aren’t able to come after all, click here.
Full details on the ticket exchange service are available here.
- Tickets are personal and cannot be transferred, so you cannot give them away or sell them to anyone of your choice.
- Tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
- The official ticket exchange service is exclusively offered once the entire festival or a certain type of ticket sells out. That means that you can resell a ticket for the official purchase price. The condition is that the type of ticket in question or the entire festival is completely sold out. You cannot decide who you sell an unused ticket to. More details are available here.
1. Once the online payment has been received, the Pukkelpop 2013 ticket will be sent to the buyer in the form of a PDF file.
2. Print the ticket out. Save your toner and print it out in black and white.
3. Tickets are always personal and cannot be transferred, so you cannot give them away or sell them to someone else.
4. Tickets cannot be returned or refunded.
5. You can buy a maximum of 6 tickets per person ordering and per order. All the requested information must be filled out correctly (surname, first name, address and date of birth).
Never buy a Pukkelpop ticket in any other way than mentioned above
Malicious websites offering festival tickets withdraw these tickets from the regular market only to offer them at ridiculously high prices. Pukkelpop strongly disapproves of these practices and does its utmost to ensure tickets find their way to the genuine Pukkelpop fans at the right prices.
Thanks to technological progress, ticket profiteering can now be dealt with more intensively. All Pukkelpop tickets carry a barcode, which is scanned at the entrance of the festival site.
Tickets are personal and cannot be transferred. Your identity may be checked at the festival entrance. You may be denied access to the festival site.
Caution! e-tickets can be e-mailed to third parties and printed several times. The first festival visitor to present the printed copy at the festival entrance will be allowed access. All the other copies will be refused.
Our advice! Avoid becoming the victim of ticket fraud. Never buy tickets via ticket auction sites or sites selling ‘secondhand’ tickets such as:
www.ticketloot.com, www.ltaticketservice.nl, www.worldticketshop.nl, www.tickets4u.nl, www.tickets123.nl, www.QQtickets.nl, www.ticketunlimited.nl, www.ticketforsale.nl, www.tickets2buy.nl, www.ticketshier.nl, www.pepetickets.nl, www.getmein.nl, www.4alltickets.nl, www.tickets4events.nl, www.easytickets.eu, www.rang1tickets.nl, www.deticketservice.nl, www.aatickets.nl, www.24hourtickets.nl, www.kaartverkoop.nl, www.eventem.nl, www.euroteam.net, www.totaltickets.com, www.viagogo.com, www.seatwave.com, www.globalticketservice.com, www.needticket.be, www.ebay.be, www.kapaza.be, www.koopjeskrant.be www.markplaats.nl, www.ticketforsale.be, www.onlineticketshop.nl, www.budgettickets.nl, www.pepetickets.eu, www.giggotickets.nl, www.euroteam.net
For further information it is best to contact email@example.com
Join the Pukkelpop party bus from the UK with Planet Festival! Jump onboard their executive coaches with other Pukkelpop party people and let the legendary Pukkelpop atmosphere begin the moment you settle in to your reclining seat. Departing from Manchester, Birmingham, London or Dover on Wednesday 14th August direct to the heart of Pukkelpop – No need to transfer vehicles, deal with airport security or have luggage lost by airline baggage handlers. Travel from just £99. Coaches leave the festival on Sunday 18th August.
Tickets and travel: Planet Festival
Only our partners are entitled to organize contests for Pukkelpop tickets after they have obtained written permission from the Pukkelpop organizers.